Axis Bank Near Me
Where is the nearest Axis Bank location? Where can I find the Axis bank near me? Look at the map below to see where the nearest Axis bank ATM and branches are.
Axis Bank Branch & ATM Locations Near Me
Axis Bank’s official website, www.axisbank.com/Contact-us/locator, has a branch locator that can help you find ATMs, Tax Centres, Loan Centres, Cash Deposit Machines, and other banking services. Click ‘Submit’ after selecting a state, city, and area.
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank is a private sector bank with total assets of 7475 crores. Its headquarters are in Mumbai. Axis Bank was established in 1994. In India, it has 2589 branches and 12922 ATMs.
It offers its customers all financial services, including saving, fixed, recurring, loans, personal loans, PPF accounts, lockers, net banking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, etc.
Axis Bank is a top bank in the United States, India, UAE, SA, and other countries. You can find the customer service phone number and the bank’s business hours here.
Axis Bank Customer Service
Customer service: You can contact the customer service department at +91 22 6798 7700
Hours of operation: Find the location near you to view the opening hours of any branch.
Axis Bank FAQs:
Q1. How to check Axis Bank credit card reward points?
Ans: Download the Axis Bank mobile app. Tap on the ‘Rewards’ tab from the Menu to view your points balance. Go to the ‘Redeem Now’ section and click on the ‘Rewards Store. Select the rewards of your selection from different categories, add them to the basket and confirm the redemption.
Q2. How to pay Axis Bank credit card bills?
Ans: To pay your credit card bill on the last day, you can deposit cash and pay using Axis Bank net banking, Axis mobile banking app, SMS, NEFT, and other methods. Pay your credit card bills online with your Axis Bank Savings account using Axis Bank Internet Banking.
All you have to do is:
- Log on to Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Go to the Credit Card segment
- Choose the Credit Card at which payment is required.
- Click the “Pay Now” button.
- Choose the account to be debited.
- Enter the Amount to be Paid
- Click on Proceed to make the payment
Q3. What is the minimum balance in an axis bank savings account?
Ans: In Metro and Urban areas, the minimum balance requirement for easy savings and similar programs has been raised from Rs 10,000 to Rs 12,000. Customers of Axis Bank should be aware that the change in monthly balance requirement applies only to plans with an average net requirement of Rs 10,000.
Q4. How to increase credit card limit Axis Bank?
Ans: Call Axis Bank Toll-Free at 18604195555/18605005555 to speak with a customer service representative about your eligibility for a credit limit increase based on your income documents.
Q5. How to activate axis bank credit card?
Ans: Here is a step-by-step guide to generating a PIN using Axis NetBanking.
- Click here to go to the Axis Bank website.
- Use your login credentials to access Axis Netbanking.
- Go to the ‘Accounts’ menu and select ‘My Credit Cards.’
- Then select ‘More Services’ and ‘Credit Card PIN Change.’
- Confirm by clicking the Go button.
- Enter the new PIN and then press the Next button. Bank will deliver a NETSECURE code to your registered cell phone number for PIN generation.
- Enter the NETSECURE code and press the Confirm Activation button.